Friday, June 5, 2009

within the mouth of war, hearts collapse...

its hard 2 keep hurting each other..
all i want was for u to accept me the way i am, but that u cld not do,coz u hav 2 be always rite..no matter what i say it means nothing to you..
u never give me a chance nor do u listen 2 my views..we keep fightin over smalls thing..bring god into a war to justify each others view..serving god is personal to me..its from the heart not from our appearance..
but to u its all wrong..scripture shld b read in context wit room to adapt to our modern times..for u its the same n ur argument always is ur followin the world n disobedient, the devil is takin u away frm god..we both know thats got nothing 2 do with it..
its all bout ur mindset..i knew u would hate me but atleast i thought u wld accept me through all ur hate..saying sorry was never sumthin u cld do..everytime i end up sufferin to make u happy..how long must i suffer 2 b the son u want n suffer for not bein who i want to b..
i hope 1 day u'll find it in ur heart 2 accept me for who i am, and not condemn me for someone i cannot be..
i'll will be the best son u cld ever have, eventhought i look like the son u wish u nvr had..
i'll show u that i can b succesful though i look the way i do...
im sorry tat things hav 2 be tis way,but i c no other way..
the best is seperation lest we continue to hurt ourselves..
there's no peace in this war..ur cold stare makes my heart ache..
i pray god u help me find a way out of this colission of disasters..

No comments:

Post a Comment